Skip to main content

There Is Hope!

As a massage therapist, I love seeing how God uses me to help someone physically recover. Even more so, as a mental health expert from more than 14 years of personal experience and research, I love seeing how God uses my husband and I, among others, to help people recover from mental breakdowns through the sharing of our testimony. πŸ˜‡

.

We are referring specifically to people who who’ve been told something along the lines like that they should consider going on disability because they might never be able to work again, and/or they will need to remain on psychotropic medications for the rest of their lives. Basically, these people have been told to give up. This was also my story. πŸ˜”

.

It’s our passion to see people overcome mental struggles and not be defined by a diagnosis. God’s word and truth about who we are 

can not only give us hope, 

but allow us to live a life of fullness. 

His definition of full is joy, peace, and love. 

This too, is my story! πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️

.

This was also the story of my friend's son. πŸ‘¨



He was Baker Acted a few times about three years ago. He felt like he wanted to be free from the thoughts that tortured his mind of which he temporarily had no control over. This young man in his 20’s did require medical attention, supervision, and rehabilitation for a time. The prognosis did not offer a life free from these thoughts, or free from the medications to suppress them. πŸ₯Ί

.

However, with God’s guidance, through the love and help of his family, friends, community, and doctors’ supervision, he has been freed from the torturing thoughts as well as psychotropic medications, and for nearly two years he’s functioning better than ever before with an increased passion for living! Our testimony and experience offered a spark of hope beyond the prognosis. If no one tells us what’s possible, 

it’s hard to imagine or believe, 

but this is the power of God’s word and the testimonies of His people. 

This young man’s life has become one of purpose, and to seek God’s purpose in his life! πŸ₯³

.

May all of our testimonies be to share the hope that is ahead, 

no matter how dark things may seem. 

The truth is that we need to want it bad enough to seek help, 

or at least be willing to receive it! 

And THEN, we have to set our minds to never give up, 

even when we want to give up, 

no matter how many times we fall or fail, 

we rise up!🚢🏻

.

“The purposes of a person’s heart are deep waters, 

but one who has insight draws them out.” 

Proverbs 20:5 NIV 🌊

.

Have you ever wanted to give up on something 

but knew deep down you just can’t let yourself do that? πŸ€”

.

I have!  

I’ve wanted to go to sleep and never wake up 

in hopes to go to my forever home time and time again, 

but God keeps waking me up. 🀭

.

As a survivor of a self inflicted life threatening attempt, 

I learned that is not the answer. 🧐

.

Your life is too precious! 😍

.

“Lord, you are my God; 

I will exalt you and praise your name, 

for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, 

things planned long ago.”

Isaiah 25:1 NIV πŸ“œ

.

Declaration:

My life is too precious.  Life is worth living.  I am here for a purpose! πŸ™ŒπŸ½

.

B & G Krupnick πŸ’‘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WE ALL HAVE PURPOSE

"The purposes of a person's heart are deep waters, but one who has insight draws them out."  Proverbs 20:5  . Have you wondered what the meaning of life is?  "Why are we here? And what your purpose is?  I have! Although we sometimes question it, we all want to believe we have a purpose.  It's a scary and powerful responsibility.  . When I think about purpose, it seems we often make it more complicated than it needs to be.  Some people know from the time they're young what their talent is and what their gifts are.  These people tend to grow up with a sense of  purpose .   But, what happens if we aren't able to pinpoint a specific gift or talent you have?    Does that mean we have no  purpose ?  . P urpose  is defined as the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists;  a person's sense of resolve or determination.  Even if we may not realize our larger purpose,  living each day purposefully is everyone's purpose.  

Reclaiming What's Rightfully Yours! by Glenda L Krupnick

As we step into this new year, I wanted to share a personal story that I believe will resonate with many of you. Let's call it a story of redemption, faith, and the power of reclaiming what is rightfully yours. M onths passed, and I began searching for ways to make extra money from home to be able to fund this project which to me has been like the baby Hannah prayed for that she just couldn't let go . Hannah's story is found in 1 Samuel 1. Hannah had everything any woman could ever ask for except a son.  I have everything any woman could ever ask for, but I needed a purpose.  I have experienced purpose filled seasons, but this one project would allow me to share God's goodness in my life with the world and influence others for purpose to live with faith filled intention but I digress to the story.  We want to encourage you to let that be the beginning or recommitment of your life with Jesus. Don't give what is yours, or His I should say, your purpose to whoever or w

9 Deadly Threats To Your Purpose by Pastor Oliver Lee, Next Level Ministries

Although I am no longer much for New Year’s resolutions,  I am for seasons and changes therein. With new seasons come adjustments.   How can I adjust unless I self reflect? Too many people aren’t for self reflection and let life happen to them… Don’t let that be you! Reflect, adjust, and try again so you can be the person of purpose and significance you’re created to be!  Click the link below for the full message and be blessed!  9 Deadly Threats To Your Purpose by Pastor Oliver Lee